9.20.2011

A-z

flats/top: target; pants: old navy

i saw this A-Z survey on sometimes sweet and decided to play along.  once upon a myspace, i loved these survey deals. make sure you link up in the comments if you do it too, i want to read!

A. Age: 22 
B. Bed size: queen. i have the best bed in the whole world. 

C. Chore that you hate: dishes. i will do anything to avoid doing dishes.
D. Dogs: yes please! although mostly cats.
E. Essential start to your day: an extra 5-minute snuggle with david. we always hit snooze and lay half-awake for 5 minutes together. cheesy, but this is my blog and i said it!
F. Favorite color: blue, all shades.
G. Gold or Silver: is it cheating if i say both?
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: violin! and a bit o' piano.
J. Job title: clothing boutique owner/manager.
K. Kids: i very much want them.
L. Live: idaho...soon to be an arizonian.
M. Mother’s name: jody...or ofum. or jode. or mom!
N. Nicknames: bran, brandus, princess (that's my mom). not brandi unless you're a bff.
O. Overnight hospital stays: never, thank goodness.
P. Pet peeves: people talking graphically about hunting. makes me cry.
Q. Quote from a movie: "i love you denver! city by the bay!" "i remember boston, and that victory was as sweet as the cream pie after which the city was named." "they laughed at louis armstrong when he said he was going to the moon. now he's up there, laughing at them." i'll stop now.
R. Right or left handed: right-y.
S. Siblings: jake, court, bri, robbie, danielle and cory.
((T is missing..?))
U. Underwear: i wear underwear.
V. Vegetable you hate: nothing is coming to mind. i hated broccoli as a kid, but i like it now.
W. What makes you run late: nothing! if i'm late, i don't go. i think it's extremely disrespectful to show up late for anything
.X. X-Rays you’ve had: a million wrist x-rays, a couple chest x-rays, and ankle.
Y. Yummy food that you make: steak tacos...they're in the crock pot right now and i'm excited. i also enjoy modifying recipes to work for david's allergies, so i try to make him yummy things as often as i can.
Z. Zoo animal: no thanks. i don't do zoos...they make me cry (even after i read life of pi and what he says about zoos makes sense, i still don't handle them well).

4 comments:

  1. A. Age: 21 (for the 6th year in a row)

    B. Bed size: Full, its perfect, not too big, not to small. European mattress that never loses its shape or firmness

    C. Chore that you hate: Dishes.. I'd rather work on my car than do dishes! Which is totally what I did last night..

    D. Dogs: I love dogs, I love every kind of dog, I just want to hug them all. I can't hug every dog..

    E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. If I don't have one cup of black as my heart coffee I have a headache all day.

    F. Favorite color: Alizarin Crimson or Midnight Blue.

    G. Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold. Regular Gold is just gaudy.

    H. Height: 5'3.9"

    I. Instruments you play: Trumpet, French Horn, a bit of violin, guitar and piano.

    J. Job title: Database Admin.

    K. Kids: Really NOT WANT. I like old people though.

    L. Live: California.

    M. Mother’s name: Olga

    N. Nicknames: Sette, Sette Sette, Boo Boo Buttercup (if you are Jordan), SettieSpaghetti, LysLys (if you are Rudy)

    O. Overnight hospital stays: None.

    P. Pet peeves: People who think they are too good to work hard.

    Q. Quote from a movie: "There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking." - Daniel Plainview, there will be blood.

    R. Right or left handed: Right

    S. Siblings: 0

    U. Underwear: Most days

    V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts blegh.

    W. What makes you run late: Jordan! He takes longer in the bathroom than I do. Also my mom.

    .X. X-Rays you’ve had: wrists and fingers, then I stopped going for fingers and toes.

    Y. Yummy food that you make: So many!

    Z. Zoo animal: I like zoos. I contemplated being a vet at a zoo but I'm allergic to most domesticated animals so it makes sense that I'd probably be allergic to most exotic ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE MOVING TO ARIZONA?! Party in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played on my blog. Love you, Brandi (hahaha... only 'cause you hate it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are my answers:)
    http://iseediamondsinthesky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!