10.07.2011

pajamas on a snow day

 boots: thrifted; socks: f21; tunic/leggings: panache; necklace: truly sarah

let's just call that top picture the "i gotta pee" pose...which is probably fitting, considering how often i'm booking it to the ladies' room these days. i'm thirsty all. the. time.
and while we're at it, let's just call this outfit "wear your pajamas to work day." because that's totally what i did...only it's not really pajamas if you put boots on, right? and a necklace?

it SNOWED in rexburg yesterday, everyone! all day long!
(that's snow, not dandruff, in my hair)
i was so thrilled with it. all summer long i've heard people talk about how lovely it is outside while i sit, miserable and sweaty, with a fan in my face. yesterday, though, i got to enjoy my favorite weather...and then listen while everyone i saw complained about it. oh, well. david and i went out to dinner and i even got to bust out my puffy winter coat! i laughed when i found green tea energy pills in the pocket...i guess the last time i wore that jacket (in the middle of one of my final semesters) i was pretty low on energy.

7 comments:

  1. You always score the sweetest thrift store boots. I need some of your luck my way. Love you comfy look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots and outfit are amazing. You look great!

    And yes, I was one of the weather haters yesterday. Germany was so cold and wet that I don't even feel like I got a summer. Sniff. Rant over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, people! they're so silly! Always finding something to complain about :) I am loving the cooler weather too! although in AZ it only means 70! Still! That's jeans and cardigan weather! HollA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest, most comfy looking outfit EVER!!!
    Snow already- WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeniffer Warne10/10/11, 1:53 AM

    Awwwww! That is cute, comfy & warm. Where do you get these? I generally get my pajamas from http://www.pajamamania.com

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!