10.05.2011

a perfect 10

oxfords/tee: target; dress: gap; necklace: styles; bow: handmade


inspired by naomi, here's a
list of 10 things that make me terribly happy:
1. little souvenirs david brings me from his business trips:
2. friendly customers in the store. friendly people will always make my happy lists.
3. text messages from my daddy.
4. the harry potter series. it's just so good.
5. being freezing cold in the middle of the night and curling up to the warm body next to me.
6. my new favorite shake: rice milk, 2-3 bananas, ice, and a little scoop of natural unsweetened cocoa powder. healthy and delicious.
7. david's face when he looks at our little one in ultrasound pictures.
8. fruity mentos...mostly the yellow ones, which always happen to be the minority in every pack i get. it makes me savor them even more!
9. arrested development coming back for a 4th season and a movie, oh happy day!
10. the smell of my shampoo and conditioner (biolage...it smells so clean!)

7 comments:

  1. mmm love me some rice milk. have you tried almond milk? I will NEVER go back to that nasty cow pussish stuff. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT IS COMING BACK SAY WHAAAAAA?! I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANOTHER SEASON?!?!?! Don't tease me like this! It better be true!!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pumped for more Arrested Development! I need me some banana shack, segway and dysfunctional family humor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, but isn't it just a few episodes as an intro to the movie? (I wish it was a full season!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. carrie/erica - yep! there was a bluth family reunion a few nights ago and they announced it. very exciting!

    deveny - it's going to be 10 episodes, i believe, with each focusing on what one character has been up to since season 3 wrapped.

    kistine-kun - we have tried almond milk, but david is fiercely loyal to the rice! he hates soy, hemp, almond...he just prefers rice :) i like the almond all right, though!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!