10.24.2011

weekenders

flats: target; jeans: ae; top: david's/gap; cardi: panache; head scarf: vintage/my grandmother's
i felt a bit cruddy this morning...
and the best antidote for feeling cruddy is stealing clothing from my husband's side of the closet.

this weekend:
gluten-free, dairy-free cornbread
david dirt biked, golfed, and ping-pong-ed
we saw the big year
hectic primary on sunday
so i married an axe murderer
mexican food x 2
a great, busy saturday at panache
funny back cramps and numb legs/arms
naps (mostly just me, actually)
mango lemonade
meal planning
wandering around target, marveling at newborn-sized outfits

overall, i'd say it was a good couple of days.

4 comments:

  1. it's nice that you can feel cruddy and still look adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see newborn outfits and am amazed that a person can be so small. And then I think about the fact that something that size has to come out of my body someday and think they look waaaayy too big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mango lemonade sounds absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look. I just might steal it from you.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!