11.11.2011

faves

boots: my momma's; tights/dress (maternity)/cardi: target; belt: f21

a haphazard* assortment of things i like:
 these crackers! i'm going to have to stock up at trader joe's when i got home to california for thanksgiving. i'm on my last bag.
 getting my shelf in the hall closet all tidy...and realizing that david's right when he says i have a lot of jeans.
 my slips. i bought these on my birthday in june because they looked cozy and i felt like it. i didn't realize they said "#1 mom" on them until i brought them home...i wasn't even pregnant at the time (although i really wanted to be), although now that i am, they make me feel special. even though i bought them for myself.
 getting the magnets on our fridge all organized. i'm not really a neat freak, but having them all lined up makes me happy for some reason.
when our apartment is really cold and david tucks a blanket around me like a burrito. so cozy.

*true story: i busted out my thesaurus to find a better word than "random" because i feel like that word is overused and unoriginal these days. even though i do use it myself from time to time.

5 comments:

  1. HAHA!! i just laughed at like every single one of ur pictures! except for ur outfit pic. i smiled because u are so pretty. but ur little slippers and u snuggling in the couch is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin the fridge magnets! Refrigerator doors were meant to be decorated. Also, that dress looks darling on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - CUTEST picture EVER! Looks like you couldn't be more comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I love that you looked it up! And that's a good idea to write out your weekly menu. I should do that! I LOVED your slippers story! Good job #1 mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I LOVE that dress. Would it be weird for me to buy a maternity dress?
    2. ha ha love the slippers. You totally will be #1 mom
    3. I'm pretty sure I wrap myself up like a burrito every day, but I'm usually passed out as well!

    Hope you're doing good and happy!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!