11.22.2011

like a table

 boots: tj maxx; pants: old navy; flannel/cardi: panache
these are my new boots!
i love them. they are so warm and cozy. david is impressed with the tread, which he made sure to photograph so you could all admire it:
now i am stable as a table! (like lucille 2, am i right?)

as you read this, david and i will be california-bound for thanksgiving! it's a 13-hour drive, so i'm a bit nervous about how my usually-aching back will hold up, but i'm pretty excited to see my family and (!!) find out if i've got a little girl or boy in there (any guesses?). you'll have to excuse me if my posting is a bit sporadic...i'll try to keep up, but no promises! sometimes it's good to take a break from the online world and enjoy people who i don't see nearly enough.

7 comments:

  1. Cute boots!

    and I guess girl for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the boots, i'm going to have to look into them, we're heading into the slippery season here soon.

    I also am guessing girl! We find out the gender of our baby tomorrow and the suspense is killing me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the cutest pregnant lady ever! Ah, I'm so jealous you'll be home for Thanksgiving, soak up some sunshine and have so much fun finding out the gender! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahhh. i remembered when that mustard cardigan was in your shop and they were all out of my size! still love it! :] Have fun in cali!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Arrested Development reference :) Made me laugh. Love the new boots!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!