11.07.2011

printy

boots: kohl's; tights: express; skirt: f21; tee: target; sweatshirt: h&m circa 2006

i went a little print crazy!
i was just so thrilled about that snow you see on the ground. if you think i'm kidding, you don't know me very well. i got to wear a sweatshirt all day long! is there anything better?
i walked out of our building and the back parking lot looked like this:
fa la la la la la la la la!

on the agenda today: getting holiday surprises in order. every other year we've been married, we leave town for christmas about halfway through december, so decorating just doesn't feel worth it. this year, though, we don't leave until christmas eve, so i'm going to be getting our teeny apartment into the holiday spirit!

3 comments:

  1. we always leave for Christmas too and I NEVER decorate. i loooove Christmas and it makes me sad not to decorate. Maybe I will this year:)

    and I'm glad you're excited about snow on the ground because I. am. not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you shopped at H&M in 2006?! Look at you, you little hipster.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW SNOW!!!!
    I'm a snow lover too BUT I'm hoping Fall hangs around here just a bit longer.
    Love the pattern mix...bold but works wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!