1.27.2012

trials/tribulations

boots: thrifted; jeans: motherhood; top: panache; cardi: target
this outfit looked a whole lot better in my head.
don't you hate it when that happens?
then last night, when i went to write my blog post, i got all exhausted feeling and all of a sudden my chest felt too heavy to hold up anymore and my back ached and i decided to lie down for a little while.
then i fell asleep for like two hours and woke up all groggy and asked david to take me to the grocery store at 11:30 so i could get red grapefruit and bananas.
and then i came back home and ate it all and then fell asleep again.
so i didn't really feel like blogging my outfit.
and that's why this blog post is going up later than usual this morning. my life is so hard, you guys. sometimes i look at myself in the mirror and i have to say, "you go girl. it takes so much courage to be you."
and then i go back to watching parks & rec on hulu and working my way through a wheel of laughing cow cheese.

6 comments:

  1. This totally made me giggle. :) Also, I love the red & purple together!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH my life is hard too!!!!1 Sometimes I sleep til 9 then have to get up and, like, play with my baby and get the energy to bake cinnamon rolls. HARD.

    You crack me up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post! GHODDD B, YOU'RE SUCH A DRAMA Q!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I hate when I plan an outfit in my head that is totally awesome and cute, then I put it on and I look like a creep. Cheers to fashion blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the outfit looks really cute on you! I know I've had many times when something in my head looked way better than on, but yours really does look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so funny you say that, because I had an outfit brewing in my head yesterday in the shower but once I got it on, it wasn't nearly as fabulous as I thought it would be. Then I wore something totally different to church. We adjust :)

    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!