1.13.2012

we're having a fire!...sale

 boots/bag: thrifted; jeans: f21; button-up/cardi: panache; necklace: truly sarah
do you know how glorious it felt to discover that this button-up still buttons up*?!
oh happy day! i may have done a little boogie when i put it on...pregnant lady boogies don't usually end well though, because my balance is so off.
true story: i totally fell over while changing in a locker room the other night. i just crashed right into the metal lockers. i guess i can't stand on one foot anymore. and now i will never again take for granted that david pulls my boots off for me at the end of the day, because i'm apparently incapable of doing it myself.

did i ever tell you i got these jeans for $5? forever 21 marked their maternity jeans down to $10, then had a buy one, get one free sale. yep. 2 pairs of maternity jeans for $10.
i got so excited, i was tempted to start singing amazing grace:
(photo from this twitter, the most hilarious feed in all of twitter)

*ok, fine, except for that pesky last button. but you can barely notice it, i swear!

9 comments:

  1. I really think I laughed for about 8 minutes at the title...and then the photos of Ama...GET THE CHILDREN...zing graaaace. Or however it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit and that bump is soo cutee! I hope I can be as cute with a baby bump as you are!

    :)

    ~Eryka

    dnaielanderyka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once fell over on my rear while trying to get a can from a bottom self at the grocery store....in a row full of people. Embarrassiiiiiing

    ReplyDelete
  4. While pregnant of course...just wanted to clarify that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Do you want to try reading that again? Maybe...more simple?"

    "...No."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to click, just based on that title. I heart Arrested Development so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahhaha and I didn't even KNOW forever 21 had maternity jeans! I can never wear those jeans though. For some reason my body is too curvy for them. they never fit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the button up denim shirt! I need one in my closet! And $10 for two pairs of jeans!!! That is amazing!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here...You make pregnancy look adorable! If you have a chance stop by my brand new beauty/fashion blog!

    Jenny from www.ModernModestBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!