9.25.2012

give me the booty

boots: c/o wanted shoes; jeans: buckle; belt: ae; tee: layers; cardi: panache
boots! i love boots. you know how everyone has that one thing they can't get enough of? one of my girlfriends always splurges on coats. my mom is a bag lady. i'm a boots girl, and these are my new boots and they gave me a little tiny blister on my ankle bone but i don't even care. i love them.

YESTERDAY CONFESSIONS:

-jimmy john's, chick fil a, strawberry limeade...AND homemade chocolate chip cookies. (LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING! [and eating for two, right?])
-woke up at 7:30 on the dot - don't need an alarm with a joony in the house - but cuddled, played, and dozed in bed until liiike...10. yeah.
-couldn't get that beautiful-wonderful-perfect-all-american..giiiiiiiirl song out of my head, which drove me absolutely insane. kept trying to replace it with better songs, but my grey matter wasn't having it.
-bought like 10,000 hangers. i just really hate not having hangers.
-asked what state kansas was in. no, really. that happened (during this interview).
-went on a 10-minute rant about how much i love taylor swift.
-stayed up too late online shopping browsing for things i don't need.

so maybe today i'll do better?

p.s. all my favorite shows are coming back to hulu this week! i'm watching my stories!

12 comments:

  1. Okay, I've been listening to country music a bit more lately (mostly because when Jennie came it was the only music we could agree on - ugh gangster rap) and there is this song I love that goes 'keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart.' I think i'm late to the game on it but it's catchy and I love it. so swap out one terrible country song with a not so bad, kinda encouraging one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just about died at "LAY OFF ME I'M STARVING". Thank you for the laughs, Chris Farley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha i LOVE it when people get my silly quotes!

      Delete
  3. gorgeous woman, you! i know i write this almost every post (<--i think i already also wrot this, anyway) i love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, thank you so much!! this blog is good motivation to make myself presentable even when i SO don't feel like it (like today i'm a total mess and completely undeserving of this sweet comment ;)

      Delete
  4. Bahaha if I could have eaten all those things yesterday I would have too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look skinny and i love this oufit. cant believe u didnt know where kansas was.... you're SO dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been waiting for this week on hulu too! I've been stuck watching Americas next top model for too long! Give me once upon a time! New girl! Glee! What shows have you been waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! i've been so so excited for modern family, parks&rec, new girl...they're my treat for the evenings when joony's passed out!

      Delete
  7. I have been in a country music groove for a while, too, and that song always gets stuck in my head. And I LOVE boots, too! I have so many pairs, and unfortunately they're more expensive than shoes. So no more for me for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i'm on a boot fast too! but it's *SO*hard (first world problems, amiright?)

      Delete
  8. I love your blog. This outfit is adorable. I love the "earthy" style of it. I have an inspirational blog about modeling,acting, dreams, fashion....
    check it out! www.wifemotherwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!