9.28.2012

living in this room

we moved about a month ago and our new place is finally feeling presentable. i am not (not...NOT - i cannot emphasize this enough) a home decor expert or DIY project-doer. i'm just a girl who lives in a space and who is now showing you said space because it feels good to be moved in. also i was dressed like a slob yesterday, so...i don't have an outfit to share. my bad.
behold...our living room! same crap, new house, amiright?


the fireplace/mantle is my favorite part of this room. perfect for our cardboard deer head to watch over.
i am proud of my bottle cap art. i'd been saving bottle caps for months.

so that's our living room! it's not fancy, but it's cozy and it's us and we're happy to be here.

9 comments:

  1. It looks so great, Bran! I love your moose/elk/paper-animal-head :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely love the bottle cap art! you are a DIY-er! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good! I love it! You SO are a DIY girl! The bottle-cap art is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, super homey! I love your cardboard deer head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I stumbled across your blog a week or so ago and may or may not have spent the last several hours reading your blog. You're a great writer, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, that's so nice of you! thank you so much!!

      Delete
  6. Hi there! All the way from New Zealand... I'm your latest follower... I love mormon fashion bloggers... WE ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE!!! I NEED A CARDBOARD DEER HEAD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. interior designer or not, i really like the style of your home. the deer head is perfect and i'm very jealous of your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!