9.03.2012

moving on up

if things are a tad quiet around here for the next day or two, it's because my life looks like this right now:
we're leaving rexburg!
...to go fifteen minutes up the highway to a smaller town and a bigger place. i can't wait to show you the new space once we're settled, but right now everything is a wreck. i'm eating honey teddy grahams by the mouthful, wearing tennis shoes with my jeans (gasp!), and trying to give joony plenty of cuddles even though moving demands so much attention. we will miss this teeny little nest above our clothing store, but it's time.

my little clothing store, panache, got an incredible makeover last week! we hired the gorgeous visionary kate as a manager and she's really made the place something special. there are updates on our store blog and i just might post some here, too. it's been a while since i've been excited about that little space, and it feels oh so good to be stoked on it again.

more on all of these changes later! happy monday, everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. If you're moving to St. A, congrats! My parents live there, and that's where I grew up. It's a sweet little place. I hope you love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, big changes! Sounds like an exciting (and hopefully not too stressful) time for you! :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your move goes well! It sounds like you have a lot of exciting stuff going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the move!! Moving is my least favorite thing ever, but I love the chance to redecorate from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the new space!! Good luck with everything :) xo! eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely girl! I am so happy for you guys, and I really can't wait to see pictures. Love all three of you!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!