10.04.2012

a tuscan birdhouse

boots: madewell; pants: panache; top: panache clothing swap
a conversation with david yesterday evening:

me: "hey, honey. could you make me a custom birdhouse?"
him: "a what?"
me: "a custom birdhouse."
him: "i don't even know what that would look like."
me: "well, the front would look just like a regular birdhouse, you know, wood with a triangle roof and a hole for the birds. but the back would be plexiglass, then we could hang it in front of our window and see what the birds are doing in there! i saw it on pinterest, it was cool."
him: "that does not sound tuscan at all. that sounds like a peeping tom birdhouse."
me: "not TUSCAN...CUSTOM!"
him: "oh! yeah, i could do that."

and they say that 90% of couples struggle with communication. ha! not us! and i'll for sure let you know how my custom tuscan birdhouse turns out.

11 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahhaaha! Peeping Tom birdhouse. LOLOLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA this is just too funny!!!! Love the boots!

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could paint it some Tuscan-like colors and then it would be a Tuscan custom bird house.

    Jessica recently posted, Inanimate Objects Sometimes Attack Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ijust loled forever. love those boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. also u look like a straight up model in the first one just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! My husband and I "miscommunicate" all the time. At least it brings lots of laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower here! Cute outfit, I just did an outfit post myself!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, peeping tom birdhouse! I giggled for at least a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband and I do not communicate very well lately, so this is too funny! Also, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha I don't know whether the best bit about that was the 'Tuscan birdhouse' or the 'peeping tom birdhouse'! I'd love to see the results either way :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!