10.09.2012

besties with the universe

flats: payless; pants/tee: target; flannel: walmart boys


signs the universe is on my side lately:
-call me maybe came on the radio right when i needed a little pick-me-up.
-i found a yellow, joony-sized fleece sweatshirt for $9 at tj maxx. and it is darling.
-the bank teller at the drive-thru put a green tootsie roll, my favorite, in the tube that shoots back and forth.
-all of the ingredients for a gluten/dairy-free coffee cake just happened to be in my kitchen on sunday morning, oh happy day!
-my home-cut bangs are growing out to an acceptable length pretty quickly.
-joony's been taking pretty decent naps. most days. which is nice for the whole family.

7 comments:

  1. love how you mixed the stippes with the checkshirt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute baby! That coffee cake looks YUMMYY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously cannot get over the fleece or the coffee cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when a good song comes on the radio and makes everything better? That happened to me yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say the universe is definitely on your side at the moment! And your Joony is so cute! :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit and your bangs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buffalo plaid will always be so classy and gorgeous. Love it! I am your newest follower and can't wait to read more! I have a fun giveaway on my blog that I think you will like! Check it out: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
    -Bridgette

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!