10.16.2012

good...really good!

boots: madewell; jeans: target; blouse: f21; belt/cardi/braided bracelet: panache

i saw this blouse on emily over at cupcakes and cashmere and knew i had to have it, although i knew my styling of it would be much more casual. i loved it even more in person than i did online! the color is so fun...and so is the collar. it was perfect for a birthday dinner out with david (while kate baby-sat the joons...aah! it made me so anxious to leave him, but he barely noticed i was gone, he had so much fun). we also stopped by bear world, which is between rigby and rexburg. we saw grizzly and black bears (of course), adorable bison, deer that we got to pet, a moose, a wolf...so much fun.

other pictures from life lately:



1. pictures like this make my heart swell. he is my whole world.
2. david insisting on blowing his candles out with his new nerf gun.
3. i hold my breath every time he does that...while joony screams and laughs his little head off.
4. thrift store with my jooner.

i know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. but my life is good...really good. i get to wake up every morning, at 5am, and make some soup! it's the best. i love it. i get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! that's fantastic! now go. go away. read some books!

(sorry, that nacho quote started and i just couldn't stop it. just let it happen, okay?)

14 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing! Love the soft waves. Also, that shot with the nerf gun is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah loves to be tossed around too haha silly boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THAT BLOUSE. And I miss that DI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I can no longer lurk and not comment after such a great post title. I caught myself before repeating the quote out loud while at my desk amid several coworkers. Especially the, "now go. go away. Read some books." Love that line. And I may just have to buy that F21 blouse. so many layering options! Anyways, love the blog and, of course, the nacho quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah thank you for commenting!! you should buy the blouse...and send me pics if you wear it, i want ideas! and nacho...classic. love it.

      Delete
  6. 1. great hair
    2. cute baby
    3. happy birthday david
    4. love the blog design
    5. you have to read that quote with an accent or it isn't half as good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thrift store with you jooner? Um, more like thrift store WITH YOUR KATE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uugh you're right MY BAD! THRIFT STORE WITH MY K8.

      Delete
  8. Then I shall read your blog and comment.
    ;)
    Glad you let me know! i should have remembered after you wrote me about my Armenian friend that one time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK that was like a year ago..or more...so a comment was LONG overdue! haha

      Delete
  9. This is the most beautiful you have ever looked on your blog... and you look pretty amazing in all of your posts

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!