boots: madewell; jeans: ae/thrift store; tank/tee/scarf: panache
1. i went to target the other day and didn't once go into the women's clothing department, but spent like 20 minutes in the baby department...who am i?!
2. i have learned how to drive my car (a manual transmission) with one hand twisted unnaturally behind me to hold joony's binkie in.
4. scarves like this one get tangled in tiny, chubby fingers and crusty with spit up (gross, i know, but i'm just telling it like it is)
5. joony was napping a few days ago, and i decided it would be in my best interest to join him (i'd been up a lot the night prior). once i snuggled in next to him, though, i ended up spending half of the planned sleeping time just watching him. sometimes being a mom makes you feel like a creep. but really, a sleeping baby is just that cute.
6. jeans and tennis shoes are acceptable "errand day" attire...it only happens rarely, but it does happen.