10.03.2012

some more honesty

boots: c/o wanted; jeans: target; top/scarf: panache

oh my hair is a wild mane of unruliness these days. sometimes i really think it works for me...others, i am a frizzy, unkempt mess. this day was an in-betweenie, so i wore my lace-up boots. it makes sense if you don't think about it.

if i'm being completely honest here...
-i got my bangs cut, then decided i wanted them shorter...so i did it myself. horrid idea. horrid.

-joony got new binkies (he was still sucking on the 0-3 month ones, woops) and a new car seat the other night and i teared up a little bit over both. this getting bigger thing is so much fun...and also so very sad.

-david going on business trips always throws me for a loop. he's gone for 2.5 days and it feels like it takes 10 days after to regain balance in our home.

-i made a batch double batch of chocolate chip cookies at ten o'clock the other night. yep.

-my daddy's been in the hospital for almost a week now and i can't stop worrying about him and wishing i was there, even though there's not a darn thing i could do if i were around. homesickness is a constant, dull ache that hasn't even faded a little bit in the 5 years since i left california.

-almost every night i eat amy's mac n cheese before bed. what a bad habit.

-yesterday marked FIFTY MONTHS of marriage for david and i. i love silly anniversaries almost as much as the yearly ones.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, I hope everything will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got the scarf at panahce?? love. also can i come eat some choco chip cookies like this weekend. also im sorry about skip:( hell be in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots=awesome. Your hair=so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary about your dad! I hope he gets better soon! My dad has a lot of health problems, and I worry about him a lot. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!