11.05.2012

crummy/cheery


boots: mommed; skirt/belt: f21; top: layers/panache; sweater: ae
our weekend started off with some pretty crummy news, so to get things cheery around here, we:
-got chick-fil-a and model airplane parts with kate and landon
-watched the katy perry movie, which was surprisingly good
-looked at this, which made me smile so much...the captions are almost as good as the pics!
-took turns sleeping/napping and playing with joony
-went on a run (david laughed at me when i velcro-ed my rape horn to my fanny pack...i'm cool)
-broke out my old violin and played david a few tunes

3 comments:

  1. Glad there were some good parts to it! Also, your outfit is just fantastic!
    xo
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you got crummy news, but it sounds like you turned your weekend around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, super cute!

    -Melanie

    P.S. I’m doing a $50 Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog. You should check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!