11.27.2012

une, deux, et trois.

sneaks/vest: old navy; jeans: ae; tee: target

the mediocre quality of these photographs brought to you by a fuh-reezing nighttime stroll!
this was actually on thanksgiving day, when we thought to ourselves, "sevles, you have been sitting around on your butts all day long. go outside and walk and get some fresh air." well, the fresh air was also frigid so our walk was fairly short, we came back inside, the end.

three things:

1. this outfit is what i call my "mom clothes." before i had joony, a buncha pessimists out there told me i'd never ever want to do my hair or get dressed or wear make-up. and on the days that this is true (which, by the way, are few and far between)...i wear some variation of the outfit you see above. and boooy do those sneakers feel good on my feet.

2. speaking of sneakers...i'm running a half marathon in march, okay? i say this here because i want to be held to it. i've been saying for years that i want to be a runner and i've become so tired of saying it that i'm going to start doing it. HUZZAH.

3. i've been reading this gorgeous article over and over, and it's gotten me into the christmas spirit faster than any decorations or music i've been around. the article is written by an LDS church leader, but i really think it would be meaningful to any christian celebrating the season. i might be extra emotional because it's joony's first christmas, but i tear up every time i read it.

5 comments:

  1. a marathon! whoo-hoo! I really want to sign up and do one-- but am seriously lacking motivation. kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read that talk by Elder Holland. I love that so much. We will definitely be reading that as a family this December! Thanks for posting girlie! Oh, and PS I responded to your question on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. we get to share a hotel room right?! omgsh party!!! then when we finish the race we can gorg our faces

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look awesome in "mom clothes." Good luck training for your marathon! I could not even FATHOM running that far. Kudos to you!

    Kels
    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for proving people wrong about mom clothes. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!