12.14.2012

6 down

madewell archive boot; jeans: ae/thrifted; chambray: target; sweater: maurice's; necklace: wet seal

weekend countdown:
6 miles i've run this week...verrrry slowly, i might add. i run at about the same pace i walk.
5 people i love came to my house in their pajamas for a company christmas party:
4 corn tortillas i ruined trying to make them roll into enchiladas. stupid gluten-free tortillas just weren't made to be a part of enchiladas...enchilada casserole, though? perfecto. (i use the term "casserole" here to say i just piled shredded tortillas and enchilada filling into a pan...kitchen win)
3 blog posts this week, because my photographer isn't around when it's light outside. boooo.
2 cutie clementines eaten every hour since i bought the bag. those things just beg to be eaten in bulk.
1 little boy in a jumpy swing making me smile while i fold laundry:
i'm so glad it's friday!

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you think the madewell boots' sizing is off? I saw many reviews saying they are a whole size bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found mine to run true to size!! I'd definitely read as many reviews as you can, though, as they're a bit of an investment :)

      Delete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
    twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    My blog post ... cheap jerseys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I just use the widget you can find in the 'settings' part of twitter...nothing too fancy! Let me know if you find something better. Good luck!!

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit! I really need a chambray shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindsay!! Good old Target ;)

      Delete
  4. What's up, just wanted to mention, I loved this article. It was practical. Keep on posting!
    Also visit my web page - static cling remedies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo and background,Beautiful boots:) I love your style.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!