flats: target; jeans/belt: ae; tee: panache; scarf: h&m
1. running on the glorious indoor track at the university in rexburg. i could feel my face the whole time! i didn't worry about slipping on ice! a christmas miracle.
2. my first sunday working in the nursery at church. it was...overwhelming. but good!
3. watching the grinch and eating popcorn in bed with david. wonderful.
4. booking last minute travel to head to california a WEEK earlier than planned for christmas (!!!). oh, man, i'm excited.
5. the most festive photo backdrop. i decorated that JUST to have seasonally appropriate outfit pictures to post! just kidding. but doesn't it look nice?
6. overwhelming despair every time i think about what happened in connecticut. i think about those families constantly and hope they feel close to their little ones even though they are physically gone. every day i remind myself how out-of-my-mind lucky i am to have this:
a note: posting will be sporadic this week as i soak up time with some of my favorite people in california. i hope you're enjoying the holiday season and holding the people you love close!