3.21.2013

just four

madewell archive boot; ae jeans; lucky brand top via downeast

-I bought this shirt because it reminds me of my mom, and I like wearing things that I think she would wear.

-David and I have been together for 5 years and I just found out on Tuesday night that he once had a job as Batman.  You know, like people would hire him to come to their kid's birthday party. Amazing.  And also, it reminds me of this Parks & Recreation moment.

-Did you ever do those back scratch rhymes when you were younger?  My sister and I always did.  "Cool breeze...tight squeeze...now you've got the shiveries!"  I did it to Joony the other day and he laughed and laughed and laughed.  Good to pass the back scratch tradition along to the next generation.

-We had an impromptu date last night...5 Guys and Kevin Malone bloopers on YouTube.  Perfect.

7 comments:

  1. You kill me! I love Parks and Recreation, funny funny show! And I must say you are one pretty girl. love the shirt, your mom must have good style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with that Parks and Rec moment. It would be the best if I could imagine my guy doing that.

    Memoirs & Mochas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt! So "boho chic"! Adorable outfit!

    Sheesh! I still don't understand why Anonymous leaves those dumb spam comments! Just so you know, if you put word verification on your comments, the spammers won't leave comments (didn't know if you knew that or not, I didn't know till someone told me!)
    Have a great day!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      And I don't know what to do about comments! I always hear people say what a pain the verification is (I never mind them, but I guess some people do?), but when I turn it off I'm deleting a billion spam comments Grrr.

      Delete
  4. WAITAMINUTE WAITAMINUTE. STOP. STOPPPPPPPP. HOLD. THE. PHONE.

    DAVID
    WAS
    BATMAN?!?!

    this discovery needs its own blog post. omgggggggggggggggggggggg. i can't breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still laughing about David as Batman... and our lady gaga convo earlier that day. Let's be real, our texts are freaking hilarious.

    And that shirt! Looooooove!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!