5.29.2013

when you scan the radio, I hope this song will guide you home


shoes: gift; pants: target; tee: old navy; jacket: american eagle; necklace: world market

That jacket again? And that necklace? YES I WEAR THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER.
I love blue. I think it would be fun to have one of those monochromatic wardrobes, all in blue.

Sometimes I grab disposable cameras while I'm waiting to be rung up at Target, and then I carry them around with me for months, slowly snapping the pictures here and there.  It's so much fun to get them developed and see what was on there.  I just got a roll developed, and of course, it's all Joony save for one picture.  I love how they turned out, though!  Here are a couple favorites:
Just loving life after buying pillows and Dr. Pepper at the Wal Marts (IHATEWALMART).
Passed out (Look at those lips! Straight off his Dad's face. I love 'em).
Grahams?
Toast is stupid.
The only non-Joony picture and it turned out all right!
And just for fun...

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that "toast is stupid" pic is hilarious! what a great idea, taking pictures slowly and getting them developed 'eventually', means there'll always be a surprise on there!

    and, a blue monochromed wardrobe would be great!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snorted at "toast is stupid" and I am highly impressed by your disposable camera skills! But then again, I really like that last one because I have a lot of pictures like that of me from high school (where I never even got drunk).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am DYING over the one of Joony asleep in his car seat! He looks absolutely perfect. So cool that you still buy disposable cameras!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!